Here's the proof:
Check out all of the teeth in this photo! She currently has 14 that have come through and 2 more just about to.Kenya looks so grown up to me in this last photo, can hardly call her my baby anymore. Only 8 weeks left until we have one "not so baby" little girl and one full-blown baby boy in the house!
By the way if you ever want to have a blast just invite Bryce and Jessica on your vacation. Not only did they entertain Kenya in the car (such a huge help), they also made our trip complete by inventing the floaty tube race in the pool and coming up with alien names for everyone. Kenya's name was Nuni (you'll have to ask them for the proper spelling) and she was from "Galactica Triathalon". Hillarious!
2 comments:
She's getting SO big Breanne! And I'm pretty sure that she officially has more teeth AND hair, then my girls. (oh well) haha. It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm so glad you posted pictures! I hope your feeling good still. You look RADIANT!
Hope to see ya soon (Easter maybe)
Shelley
Oh, PS, we got our carpet in our basement on Monday and we ALL think that You, Bean and Kenya should come check it out, and play with us in our "house under the stairs"
Breanne- you look about 2 months pregnant in these pictures!!! I can't believe how great you look. What a fun trip that must have been!
Post a Comment