Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Finishing up Summer

Andy gets his first haircut.
 A bit unruly.  Mainly I got tired of detangling his hair after the bath.  That shouldn't happen to boys.
 After.
 This is what happens when you have road base for a yard.
 We went to the temple for a walk and to soak in the beauties.
 It has the best climbing tree ever.
 Picking plumbs in Richmond.  The tree was loaded!  Too bad I don't know an easy way to preserve them that doesn't involve the freezer.  It is currently stocked with green beans, corn, and "Dinner" our cow is still around.
 Brigham says "Mom, I like to pick them and not put them in the bag, just eat them."
 Kenya's genius idea for transporting the plumbs.  She insisted on pulling it the entire way back to the house.
Taking the boat out.  The water has been sooo nice!  As in it doesn't look like a lake anymore just a giant mirror.
 Bean's reaction to the less-than-warm water didn't stop Kenya from jumping in.
 You get used to it.
 So nice to go for a relaxing drive.
Here we come October!

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi breanne!
your kids are so beautiful.
they look so much like you!
congratulations on your pregnancy!!
it looks amazing where you live.
love ya!
tam

Jamie Hatch said...

breanne, i've made fruit leather (in the oven) and plum syrup - both way yummy and pretty easy. Plum syrup requires a juicer, I have to borrow one every year. The kids just love them though, we don't have as many this year. We missed our annual bear lake trip - pooo. Didn't even realize until we weren't in your pictures. You all look happy, please call again next time you are in Richmond - I'll feed you lunch!