Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Continues

What we have been up to...

Kenya's first day of preschool.  She definitely went in style.
 Hiking on a trail right by our house.  Brigham collected as many soft things as he could.
 Kenya made a pretty good leaf collection.
 On our way back to the car we found a cabin with GRASS!  I am sure the owners wouldn't have minded that the children ran around in circles for a good 30 min.  We left when they started picking their plants.
 Diaper and toilet paper party!
 Lots of swimming.  The view at the Reserve is so beautiful right now.  Maybe we will build a house there?
 "Yook Mommy! Obbles!"
 Hiking at Tony Grove.
 If Andrew looks bigger than Brigham it is because he is.
 Kenya and I collected wildflowers, used contact paper to stick them to cards, and took them home to identify them.
We have been fixing up the house we are in.  Notice the new railing on the front porch.  The dump truck brought several loads of gravel and road base for the driveway.  So there has been plenty of entertainment for the children.
 We went camping near Beaver Creek.  Kenya has been sporting pig tails recently.  I think I want her to wear them until she is 12.
 Where is Brigham?
 Oh, there he is!
 Bean cooks up some amazing steaks.  They were the best steaks I think I have ever had, seriously.
 The wonder of fire.
 Boys, sticks, and fire.
 Watch out there is a 2-year-old loose with a flaming stick.
 The wonder of waking up in a tent.
 Kenya's first words to Brigham were, "Your face is so dirty!"  Too bad she didn't have a mirror to see her face.
 Good morning camping face.
 Brigham shows off his battle wound on his lip from slipping on the carpeted gym floor at the church.
 We will end with our favorite method for getting Andy to sleep.

No comments: