This was before the trip, but I thought I would include our little long boarder.
Oh, and Brigham's first biking accident. "My mom is taking pictures instead of comforting me, I need my thumb."
"Mmm, there it is. All better."
This was all Kenya wanted to do in Moab. "Mommy, I go swimming in Moab!" She said that before, during, and after the trip.
I love these two munchkins. I love that they have eachother.

We met up with Bean's mom, Shar, who was down camping in Moab. It was fun to see Grandma Shar!
That night we ate a fancy restaurant (who would have thought in Moab). Let's just say it was a good thing we ate outside, none of us are real clean eaters (except Mom of course).
Kenya did not like the big cow.
At the park. I love that they are buddies.
I don't have any pictures of Bean and I on bikes, but we did go biking. We did the classic Slickrock. It was soooo fun. I was a little leery of doing something technical when I haven't been on a bike for so long and having two babies has made me, how do I say it...much less risky of my life. I was worried that it wouldn't be much fun, just scary. But after I got comfortable in the saddle again, it was so fun I almost cried. Let's just say it has been way too long.
This is our hike to Delicate Arch. It was just about the perfect hike for us. Kenya is an amazing hiker. She hiked the entire 1.5 miles up, even running at some points. She was a great entertainer too, telling us stories and singing the whole way. Her little legs did reach their limit on the way down and we carried her for the last mile.
Brigham did great also. He enjoyed the view from Grandpa's back the whole way up. He loved the oranges, the red rocks, oh, and his thumb of course. 

My dad offered to take a family photo for us. Thanks Dad. I am no professional but maybe next time we will stand in the foreground instead of the background.
Oh where, oh where, has my lil' baby gone?
Without this beautiful couple doing what we did would not have been possible. What a way to travel: babysitters, chauffeurs, entertainers, baby packers, etc. etc. We love you Mom and Dad. Wow, you look cute together!
3 comments:
Oh that looks sooo fun! I miss Utah. I can't believe how big Brigham is- holy smokes!!
What a fun trip. I can't believe you did all that with two kids. I'm sure it helped to have your parents. I can't believe how much your little girl looks just like you.
Maybe it's not that funny, but I cannot stop laughing when I read your comment about the family picture where you're all standing so far away from the camera.
Post a Comment