Happy Birthday to Kenya!

Two years old and look what she can do!
Multitasking at its finest:

"Yook Mommy, cute eyes":

"I wanna feed B Guy."

"Here B Guy, mmmm yummy. Yike it?"

He liked it.

We are constantly amazed by this sweet little girl for oh so many reasons! Not a day goes by that we don't have a good laugh at something she says or does, and a night that we don't get a big "mooch and queeze" (translation: kiss and hug).
And just for fun...


Love you all!
4 comments:
Kenya is super cute. It seems like Kenya should be older since you have had Brigham for so long. How close are your children!!! You are amazing.
Birthdays are super fun. We have a bunch coming up in our little family and everyone will be so big!! Lynn will be 30, Ali 4, and Jaxon 2, not to mention the new baby. I can't believe how fast time goes by.
your kids are soo cute! Kenya looks so much like you I can't believe it! Glad she had a fun birthday.
Adorable! I love that she feeds Brigham. Aiden loves to feed Anne and it cracks me up, because it is even MORE messy than when I feed her. Hard to believe.
Wow, she is so cute. I love the pictures and translations.
Post a Comment