Saturday, November 24, 2007

We're Back!

So one day I freaked out about posting pictures of my baby online and decided to give up the blog and just send out emails. Well after I spent hours creating a Word document that was 120 MB because I forgot to shrink the pictures down for emailing I got a little frustrated. So here I am back to blogging because it is so much more convenient. I appologize that we require you to login to view our blog, just know that you are among the chosen who "get to" view our blog.


For starters here are a few pictures from our trip to St. George to be with Bean's family for Thanksgiving.

Hiking in Zions with Kenya's cousins Ethan and Ariana.






We went to Pine Creek Waterfall. I would definitely recommend this one. It was only 1/4 of a mile to this awesome little waterfall. It would be so fun in the summer to play in the water. Ethan took this picture for us (not bad for a 7 year old).
Sportin' the Chilean sweater from uncle Bryce. Kenya has some great facial expressions, I'm still trying to interpret this one.

This one means, "Wow Mom, this red dirt tastes just as good as the brown stuff back at home."






1 comment:

Sarah A said...

I'm so excited that I get to see pictures of your little family. Kenya looks just like you guys, how cute! I hope life is going great for you all.