While I was in labor the nurse asked if I had any specific requests for the labor and delivery. The only request was that they better not take my husband away from me. Bean was there every moment giving me strength and encouragement. If you would have told me that I had to push out a ten pounder I might have been leery of my capacity to do so, but thanks to my excellent childbearing hips and encouragement from my husband, all went exceptionally well.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Andrew Brent Skinner
While I was in labor the nurse asked if I had any specific requests for the labor and delivery. The only request was that they better not take my husband away from me. Bean was there every moment giving me strength and encouragement. If you would have told me that I had to push out a ten pounder I might have been leery of my capacity to do so, but thanks to my excellent childbearing hips and encouragement from my husband, all went exceptionally well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OOooo, he's so cute! I can't way to hold him!!!!!!!
I'm glad everything went well!
See you guys this weekend.
Shelley and Cason
I love the picture of you kissing him, that is soo, soo wonderful. You are such a lucky and amazing mother! Good luck with the next couple of days and weeks!
AHHHH! He is so gorgeous! Congrats Bean and Breanne! You are my hero, Breanne, 10 lbs? We are possibly coming up for Fall break next week and I would ♥ to meet Andrew and hold him, what a sweetie. ♥ you guys!
oh he is sooooo cute!!!
congratulations!!i'm so happy for you!
Congratulations Breanne, how wonderful to have three healthy little ones. I can't believe he was 10 lbs, good job!!
What a Baby!!! Annie is sitting on my lap and can't stop saying "Baby! Baby! Baby!" She thinks he is pretty cute. I'm glad everything went well. And I think 3 hour labors are the best! Good Job!! Can't wait to get my hand on that boy!
holy cow, breanne, you are my hero! a 10 pounder is most impressive! i need to talk to you again and hear all your words of "i can do this" before i go into labor. you are amazing, seriously.
little andrew is so sweet and looks so much like one of your kiddos. how incredible is it that you have this little perfect family? oh, so sweet! congratulations, again!
Congrats! He's darling.
WOW! Already??? That's awesome! You look fabulous and Andrew is just sooo sweet. Congratulations!
Post a Comment