Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oakley Rodeo

Every year it is off to Oakley for the Oakley Rodeo with my family. We love bein' with the fam. It was great to have everyone (minus Landon) there. We enjoyed Garn and Julie while they were in town...too bad they live in that other world we call Ohio. We will miss them. As always we dressed up for the rodeo.
Brigham and Grandpa (he was tired, poor guy):
The cowboys in my life:

Here is the whole fam (Kenya is just about to fling the hat):And the fling:Scotty, Savannah, and Kenya competing in the crazy hair competition (maybe next year Scotty will stand a chance):
With cousin Abby ready to do some wheelin':This wasn't in Oakley, but thought I would include Kenya's first time on a slip-n-slide (painters' plastic provided by Bryce and Jess). She really did like it after a few times down. We love Bryce and Jess so much, they are always creating fun.

2 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Wow, time goes by way too quickly...you have two kids now! The last time I saw you, you were pregnant with your first. They are adorable by the way. I'm glad you invited me to view your blog. It's nice to keep in touch with everyone now that we're living in Texas. Boy do I miss Utah and everyone there:D

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Cute pics! You guys are spending alot of time in Oakley, huh? What a great place to be! Thanks again for all that you did for us while we were in UT. We ♥ed going to Bear Lake (you are a natural at wakeboarding) and the cabin. Such great memories and we just love you guys! I loved meeting Brigham too, your kids are beautiful!