Is it Kenya or is it her mom that needs to practice? She much perfers the lemon poppyseed muffin and orange that her mom let her suck on. Does she look like a Smith baby here or what? She also debutes her 12 month old jammies (thanks Sarah, so lightweight and comfy).

I had to keep bringing out bigger blankets because she progressively moved more and more. Now I think she can outdo any blanket we own. This was my view when I turned around a few minutes after I put her on the blanket. Too bad she has to roll around in rocks and dirt and stuff.
We had a sod laying party last weekend with lots of helpers. We finally got to hang out with Nancy. She is a great friend and she also does a pretty good job of showing the boys how to be tough.

Ahhh insta green.
Ahhh insta green.
Kenya enjoys the lawn.
Just imagine the smile on my face. The only problem is the birds also like the red ones. Don't worry though I WILL get my strawberries!
2 comments:
AHha, Kenya is SOOOOO cute. Look your a natural blogger Breanne! I can't believe that she's sporting 12month jammies! The sod looks awesome, I can't wait to see it next weekend. Oh hey, I put some pictures of Kenya on my blog that I found on your dad's camera. They are SOOOOOO cute, and everyone that looks at them thinks so. So... check them out! Love ya, talk to ya soon.
Shelley
My mouth is watering just looking at that strawberry. Good luck beating the birds to them. Kenya is a doll!
Post a Comment